Thursday, August 6, 2015

What Do I Wear?


As a Christian Female I always ask myself what should I wear, and recently I have come in to different ways to wear the latest fashions like crop tops without looking like the world. So I’m just giving some fashion advice along with pictures of examples, and in the near future I will show some of my own modest but fashionable outfits that I come up with for my day to day wear.

My favorite pieces of clothing are crop tops, the super long cardigans, and of course leggings (girls favorite comfortable thing to wear). So below I’m just showing different ensembles show modesty, but are fashionable.
 

This ensemble contains the crop top which is usually worn to show the mid drift area, but in this ensemble it’s paired with a tulle skirt than can pulled pass the mid drift area to cover exposed skin.

Here is a more casual look for a more casual day where you do not want to wear a dressy outfit and want to be comfortable

 

Majority of these pieces are name brand so what I would do is take the pictures and shop around for these items to get the items that are on the higher priced side for a lower price. Start at the thrift store (There isn’t nothing wrong with the thrift stores save some money)!
 
For the men it’s not hard to dress modestly so I have a few outfit ideas that may catch your eye to help if you’re stuck in what to wear or just need ideas to add in your closet


 
 
 
I Love You All, But Remember that God Loves You Most!!! Have a blessed day everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment